DetailsAlso called Delmonico Steak. Thick-cut from our succulent rib roasts, Allen Brothers Wagyu ribeye steaks are distinguished by their rich marbling and the natural "flavor kernel" that runs through each steak. It is this marbling that slowly melts and bastes the meat throughout the cooking process, imparting a mellow, prime rib flavor. Grade: BMS 6-7.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Hibachi-Style Wagyu Beef
SERVES 2 AS AN ENTRÉE OR 6-8 AS AN APPETIZER
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 2 8 oz Wagyu steaks, thawed*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
GRAPEFRUIT PONZU DIPPING SAUCE
- ¼ cup grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cut steaks crosswise into 4 thick pieces. Then slice each of the 4 pieces horizontally through the center into 2 thin slices. Thread each of the 8 thin slices horizontally onto bamboo skewers.
- Lightly brush steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix together dipping sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Prepare a ceramic stone and hibachi grill: Preheat ceramic stone by placing it on the burner of a gas stove and heating it over the open flame for about 10 minutes. Then place the heated stone on top of the mesh grill of the hibachi. Brush the stone with a little olive oil. Light the Sterno.
- Place Wagyu steak brochettes on the hot ceramic stone and grill to perfection, about 1 minute per side.
- Serve with grapefruit ponzu dipping sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Yoshi Katsumara of Yoshi's cafe.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details).
Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information