DetailsOur tender Wagyu Beef Ribeye steak features an impressive 8 to 10 inch bone and includes the ribeye cap. Grade: BMS 6-7. Quantities are limited.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Wagyu or USDA Prime Long-Bone Ribeyes
30-34 OUNCE STEAK
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Position oven rack to the middle of the oven and preheat broiler.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on a broiler pan and broil 9-12 minutes each side or to desired internal temperature.**
- Heat grill to high.
- Lightly brush steaks with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Sear 1 minute per side on direct heat with grill uncovered.
- Move steaks to indirect heat and grill 10-12 minutes covered.
- Turn and grill for 10-12 minutes more covered for medium-rare or to desired internal temperature.**
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F (see Preparation Methods for details).
Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information