DetailsMake breakfast an epicurean delight. Corned beef hash is extraordinary made with Wagyu brisket. This ultimate in flavorful beef brisket is hand chopped, mixed with tasty potatoes, onions and more. One 14-ounce packages serves 1-2
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Wagyu Corned Beef Hash
14 OUNCE PACKAGE; SERVES 1-2
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of butter or oil on medium-high until almost smoking.
- Add hash and sauté on medium to high heat, allowing the bottom to get crisp.
- Using a spoon, make indentations in the hash and crack eggs into them.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook eggs to desired level of doneness.
- Scoop out carefully with spatula and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
Wagyu Corned Beef Hash