DetailsOur luxury take on “pigs in a blanket”, ready to heat and serve with mustard, ketchup or your favorite dipping sauce. Mini-franks are made with juicy Australian Wagyu beef, wrapped in a savory pastry shell. 2 trays 15 pc each.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Assorted Hot Hors D'Oeuvres & Cocktail Franks in Puff Pastry
48 APPETIZERS; SERVES 10-15
DO NOT THAW PRODUCT
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place FROZEN franks on a baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Check to prevent overcooking.
- Nutritional Information
Wagyu Cocktail Frank 1 pc