DetailsA secret of BBQ champions across the country, Wagyu is the key to the most tender and flavorful BBQ Brisket due to its abundant marbling which bastes the meat from the inside. Whether grilling, smoking or roasting our Wagyu Brisket will help make you a brisket champion. Born and raised in the U.S. on family ranches.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
2.5-3.5 POUND BRISKET; SERVES 6-8
We recommend removing thawed* meat from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Note: Brisket should be prepared at least one day in advance for best results. It can be frozen after cooking.
1 2.5-3.5 lb brisket, thawed*
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cups onion, chopped
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 cup water
salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high.
- Sear brisket about 3 minutes per side.
- Place brisket in a roasting pan.
- Mix onions, ketchup, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl and pour over brisket.
- Add 1 cup water (or 1/2 inch) to the bottom of roasting pan.
- Cover pan tightly with foil and place in the oven.
- Roast 3-31/2 hours or until brisket is fork-tender.†
- Leave brisket in roasting pan and let cool. Cover pan and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, skim off fat, remove brisket from pan, leaving the onion mixture.
- Slice brisket thin, about 1/4-inch thick, across the grain of the meat.
- Return the sliced brisket to the pan with the onion mixture, cover, and refrigerate or freeze.
- Reheat until hot. This takes approximately 20 minutes at 350°F.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*Thaw packaged meat on a dish in the refrigerator.
See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
†Meat is fork-tender when it gives when a fork is inserted and twisted.
- Nutritional Information
Wagyu 6 oz portion