DetailsEasily create great dishes like Veal Scallopini Piccata and Marsala or Wiener Schnitzel with our tender and delicate veal slices. Two extra-thin, two-ounce slices per package
"We are a household who loves veal. Allen Brothers' catalog is the only source of "plain" veal slices we've found; perfect for my special recipes. It is tender and never disappoints us. Worth every dime!"
"I order from here for my boss who absolutely swears that you guys are the best!"
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
8 SLICES; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 8 veal slices
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) butter
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ¼ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1½ tablespoons capers, drained
- ½ squeezed lemon or ¼ cup cream
- Season slices with salt and pepper.
- In large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat, and cook veal approximately 30 seconds on each side until tender. Remove veal and keep warm.
- In same skillet, sauté garlic 30 seconds. Add wine and juice of half lemon (or cream). Boil until reduced to a glaze, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in broth and capers. Simmer until mixture is reduced to ¼ cup, about 2 minutes. Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Pour sauce over veal.
- Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
4.oz.Veal leg top round