DetailsThese Australian single-bone lollipop-style lamb chops are incredibly tender. Two bites make them the perfect appetizers. Great quickly sauteed or grilled
"Allen Brothers has always supplied the best lamb chops I can find. I am sure that my next order will be no different."
"I order the popsicle lamb chops a lot and love them!"
"Great website, and very happy you have American Lamb. Can't wait to order again!"
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Two-Bite Lollipop Lamb Chops
2-3 CHOPS; SERVES 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until almost smoking. Sauté chops 1 - 2 minutes per side.
- Lightly brush chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on medium-high for 1-2 minutes per side.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Grilling Instructions
How to Grill the PERFECT STEAK
Please remove thawed meat from the refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
READY, SET, SEAR!
Pre-heat your Gas or Charcoal Grill: Sear over high heat EACH SIDE for 1 minute with lid closed. Then transfer steak to indirect heat OR reduce heat to low. Close lid and cook according to the times and temperatures below. Steaks will continue to rise in temperature 5 to 10 degrees while at rest after grilling.
Times are organized by thickness and temperature for easy grilling. Grill times are suggested guidelines only, actual times may vary depending upon your grill type and temperature.
GIVE IT A REST
Always let steaks rest 5 minutes before slicing.FILETS MIGNON & CENTER-CUT RIBEYES
Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1.5" 3 minutes EACH SIDE 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDESIRLOIN STRIP STEAKS, RIBEYE STEAKS & PORTERHOUSE STEAKS ** Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 1.25" 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 1.5" 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 7.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 8 minutes EACH SIDE
- Nutritional Information