DetailsChoose turkey burgers for a change of pace and taste. Our moist, nutritious and delicious turkey burgers are full of flavor — lightly seasoned with a blend of pepper, onion and soy sauce. Easy to prepare, too. They come shaped, seasoned, and ready to grill.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in pan on medium heat.**
- Cook turkey burgers 4-5 minutes per side.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, cheeses and condiments.
- Heat grill to medium. Brush burgers with olive oil.
- Grill turkey burgers 3-4 minutes per side for medium or to desired internal temperature.**
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Do not cook turkey burgers on high heat as they will dry out.
**The USDA recommends cooking to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F
Use a meat thermometer and check temperature in the center of the meat.
- Nutritional Information
Turkey Burgers Roma