DetailsEach delicious cut comes from the end of our juicy beef tenderloin. These perfectly sized portions of tenderloin tails are enticing with eggs, sliced over your favorite salad, or grilled and served as an entrée. Each single portion weighs approximately 3-5 ounces each.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Herb-Crusted Tenderloin Tails
6 5 OUNCE TAILS; SERVE 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 6 5 oz tenderloin tails, thawed*
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup chopped fresh herbs, such as basil, chives, parsley and rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly brush tails with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then roll in garlic and fresh herbs.
- Place in a roasting pan and roast 8-10 minutes for medium-rare or to desired internal temperature.
- Let rest 5 minutes and serve hot, or let cool and slice for steak salad.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
5.oz.Beef tenderloin steak