DetailsOur buttery beef medallions are cut from Allen Brothers prized tenderloins. Also known as tournedos, these two-ounce mini filets are the perfect addition to a mixed grill or kebabs. Four 2 oz medallions per package.
"Best Tenderloin Medallions. No other online company can compete. The quality of your food is excellent and consistent. We've tried others, but they are not even close. Please keep up the quality and consistency."
"Once you taste Allen Brothers, there is no need to bother with any other company. Allen Brothers has it at perfection level!"
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Medallions of Tenderloin Kebabs
2 POUNDS; SERVE 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 2 1 lb bags medallions, thawed*
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- ½ cup hoisin sauce and ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, peeled and grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large onion, cut into large chunks and separated
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- Mix together marinade ingredients. Place marinade in zip-top bag and add meat. Marinate beef 1-3 hours in the refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Thread beef alternately with onions and peppers onto skewers.
- Place kebabs on hot grill 5-8 minutes per side (2 sides) for medium-rare or to desired doneness.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
4.oz.Beef tenderloin steak