DetailsIn the waters of a United Nations-designated fishery, we found the world’s finest octopus. The cold of the ocean depths produces an additional fat layer that makes the meat especially flavorful. We cook it tender, then freeze for your grill or cold buffet. Source: United Nations designated fishery on Southern Coast of Spain & the Coast of Morocco.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
3.5 POUNDS OCTOPUS LEGS; SERVES 8-10 AS AN APPETIZER
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
THIS PRODUCT IS PRE-COOKED AND CAN BE SERVED COLD OR HEATED
• 3.5 pounds octopus, thawed*
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 lemons cut into wedges
1. Pre-heat grill
2. Coat octopus with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper
3. Place on hot rack; cover and grill, turning only once, until spotty brown, 4-5 minutes
4. Remove from grill and transfer to a cutting board, cut into bite size pieces and drizzle with olive oil
5. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information