DetailsAllen Brothers skirt steak is the preferred meat for fajitas. Broiling or grilling enhances its robust flavor and firm, juicy texture, also making it a delicious standby for sandwiches and other everyday meals.
"Skirt steak, steak burgers and filets mignons are awesome. Looking forward to trying some new things in this order."
"I truly enjoy my steaks and roasts from Allen Brothers. I can't get prime cuts where I live and the prime from Allen Brothers is superb!"
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
8-9 OUNCE STEAK
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high until almost smoking.
- Reduce heat to medium. Sauté steak 4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Reduce heat to medium. Grill steak 4-6 minutes per side for medium-rare or to desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Grilling Instructions
How to Grill the PERFECT STEAK
Please remove thawed meat from the refrigerator and let rest at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before cooking.
READY, SET, SEAR!
Pre-heat your Gas or Charcoal Grill: Sear over high heat EACH SIDE for 1 minute with lid closed. Then transfer steak to indirect heat OR reduce heat to low. Close lid and cook according to the times and temperatures below. Steaks will continue to rise in temperature 5 to 10 degrees while at rest after grilling.
Times are organized by thickness and temperature for easy grilling. Grill times are suggested guidelines only, actual times may vary depending upon your grill type and temperature.
GIVE IT A REST
Always let steaks rest 5 minutes before slicing.FILETS MIGNON & CENTER-CUT RIBEYES
Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1.5" 3 minutes EACH SIDE 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 3.5 minutes EACH SIDE 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDESIRLOIN STRIP STEAKS, RIBEYE STEAKS & PORTERHOUSE STEAKS ** Thickness Rare 110° To 120° F Medium Rare 120° To 130° F Medium 130° To 140° F 1" 4 minutes EACH SIDE 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 1.25" 4.5 minutes EACH SIDE 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 1.5" 5 minutes EACH SIDE 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 1.75" 5.5 minutes EACH SIDE 6.5 minutes EACH SIDE 7.5 minutes EACH SIDE 2" 6 minutes EACH SIDE 7 minutes EACH SIDE 8 minutes EACH SIDE
- Nutritional Information
Beef skirt steak