DetailsThe ultimate in convenience and versatility for everyday dishes, our slices are cut from the ends of our Prime strip loins. Ready for a hearty breakfast, stir fry or the ultimate steak sandwich, each individually wrapped portion contains two 2 to 4 ounce slices.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Sirloin Strip Slices Steak Sandwich
6 2-4 OUNCE SLICES; SERVE 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 6 2-4 oz sirloin strip slices, thawed*
- 2 loaves Italian bread, cut in half and split
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium to large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread softened butter on Italian bread, set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil on medium-high. Add sirloin slices and generously season with salt and pepper. Sear 2-3 minutes per side. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing.
- Heat pan again and saute onion slices and minced garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Stir frequently and cook until brown, 4-5 minutes.
- Slice steaks into thin strips while toasting buttered Italian bread in the oven. Add sautéed onions and garlic to steak slices, then place evenly over toasted bread.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
Beef Sirloin Strip Roast 4 oz