DetailsThis buttery fish — with extraordinary taste and firm, yet flaky texture- lends itself to a multitude of preparations — bake, grill, or pan roast. Filets are cut then flash-frozen to ensure prime quality. Unlike other sea bass on the market, our product is chemical-free and certified sustainable by the Marine Stewardship Council (MSC). It is also rated ‘Best Choice’ by the Monterey Bay Aquarium ‘Sea Watch’ program. Source: Wild caught Chilean Sea Bass (Patagonian Toothfish) from Australian waters.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
7 - 9 OUNCE NATURAL FILETS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Pat filets dry.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium high heat.
- Salt and pepper fillets and gently place sea bass in hot skillet.
- Sauté 2 minutes on each side.
- Place in oven for 10-12 minutes. Fish is done when opaque throughout and flaky.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information