DetailsThe world’s most tender and flavorful squid is harvested in the United States, off the coast of New England at Pt. Judith, Rhode Island. It is chemical free with a pure, fresh taste for your enjoyment whether grilled, stuffed, breaded and fried or in a salad.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Rhode Island Squid
2.5 POUNDS SQUID; SERVES 8-10 AS A MAIN COURSE
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
INSTRUCTIONS• 2.5 pounds squid, thawed*, body cut into ring-shaped sections, tentacles can be kept whole
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 2 lemons cut into wedges
1. Rinse squid and pat dry with paper towel
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over high heat until smoking.
3. Carefully add squid in a single layer, and then add butter and garlic. Season with salt & pepper. Cook tossing frequently until squid is opaque and cooked through about 1-2 minutes. DO NOT OVERCOOK.
4. Season with additional salt & pepper to taste.
5. Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
whole rhode island squid