DetailsFull of flavor, our pasture raised, all-natural, hormone- and antibiotic-free, boneless chicken breasts are delicious and easy to prepare. Taste this heritage breed, Poulet Rouge Fermier™, and you'll know why it's prized in France for its outstanding culinary qualities. Our chickens are fed an all-grain diet, which results in tender, juicy meat. Air-chilling preserves true flavor and prevents added moisture. Ships frozen.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
4 BREASTS; SERVE 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, thawed*
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lemon,halved
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1½ teaspoons capers
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Using a mallet or rolling pin, pound skinless chicken breast halves between sheets of plastic wrap to ½-inch thick. Cut in half.
- Dredge in flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Shake off excess. In a large skillet, sauté in olive oil on medium - high, browning about 3 minutes per side. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and add chicken broth. Cook to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F.
- Let liquid deglaze the pan and add capers. When liquid reduces but still coats chicken, transfer chicken to a platter.
- Cover chicken with sauce and capers.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed products from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
Boneless Chicken Breasts Gourmet 165°F to 170°F USDA 180°F or higher
- Nutritional Information
Poulet Fermier Chicken Breast 8pcs 4-6oz ea