DetailsOur Magret Duck Breasts have a superior flavor and all around richness. Large and meaty – perfect for pan roasting, sauteing, or grilling. We recommend you cook rare to medium-rare.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Magret Duck Breast
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place an oven proof pan on stovetop over medium heat.
3. Score skin lightly and season with salt & pepper.
4. Place skin side down in dry warmed pan. Cook on stovetop over medium heat approximately 8 minutes until skin is crispy and most of the fat has rendered.
5. Drain off rendered fat (reserve for another use), and put in preheated oven.
6. Cook approximately 8 minutes in the oven. Take out of oven and drain fat, and turn, so skin side is up.
7. Return to oven, and cook approximately 5 more min, or until rare to medium rare. Duck will be dark pink in the middle.
8. Remove from oven, let rest 6-8 minutes, slice on the bias, and serve hot.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
- Nutritional Information
Moulard Duck Breast