DetailsGenerous pieces of hand-chopped lobster tail is combined with fresh herbs, cream, butter, shallots and toasted bread crumbs, then carefully placed atop our tender filet mignon. Ready to cook.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Crowned Filets Mignon Lobster and Mushroom
7-8 OUNCE FILET
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator. Remove product 45-60 minutes before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly brush filets with olive oil.
- Place in a Baking Pan or Cast Iron Skillet and bake 10-15 minutes to a minimum internal temperature of 155F (medium-rare doneness) Can add 5 minutes for Medium doneness. Optional: When desired doneness is achieved you can place filets under broiler for 2-3 minutes to lightly brown.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Because oven calibration may vary, it is always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the product is cooked to preferred doneness.
- Nutritional Information
Lobster-crowned Filet 1 pc