DetailsPrized for its tenderness, the naturally delicate flavor of our high-quality domestic lamb lends itself well to your preferences; add as much or as little flavoring as you like before cooking. It comes boneless and tied, ready to roast and serve. One roast serves 12-16
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Leg of Lamb
7-9 POUND ROAST; SERVES 12-16
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Place on a rack in roasting pan and roast 1½-2¼ hours to an internal temperature of 135°F or to desired internal temperature.
- Cover loosely with foil and keep warm 15 minutes. Cut off netting with scissors, slice and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed meat from the refrigerator 1 hour before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
4 oz. Leg of Lamb