DetailsThe “easy eating” cut of lamb with no bones to deal with and no wasted meat. We remove the fat cap from premium pasture-raised domestic lamb loin so it’s ready to cook as-is, or you can slice individual steaks. Enjoy grilled medium rare, or quickly pan-fried with seasoned butter and a splash of wine.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Lamb Loin - Boneless
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
PAN & OVEN ROAST
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pat loins dry with paper towel. Season meat with salt and pepper.
Roast for 10-12 minutes for medium-rare.
Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice to serve.
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Brush loins with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Grill, turning once for 8-10 minutes total.
4. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Nutritional Information
Lamb Loin 4 oz