DetailsOur best-selling Jumbo Shrimp is grown with no antibiotics or hormones in a uniform size so everyone gets an equal share. Peeled, deveined and ready to cook for your favorite hot and cold preparation. Source: Farm-Raised, Southeast Asia.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Jumbo White Shrimp & Colossal Black Tiger Shrimp
2 POUNDS SHRIMP; SERVES 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 2 pounds shrimp, thawed*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 lemons,halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and grated
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, sauté shrimp on medium-high with olive oil, red pepper flakes, lemon, garlic and ginger root until shrimp curls and turns opaque.
- Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
Jumbo White Shrimp