DetailsOur jumbo scallops are immediately shucked and iced onboard ship. This means you get the same sweet, moist flavor experience at home that you would if you enjoyed them just as they were caught — and that's a real treat. Hand-selected for size and quality, our scallops are the best you can find. Dry packed with no preservatives in the United States.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Jumbo Sea Scallops
20 SCALLOPS; SERVES 4
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 20 jumbo sea scallops, thawed*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Pat scallops dry.
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté scallops on medium-high with olive oil and salt and pepper until golden brown on one side, about 2 minutes.
- Turn, squeeze lemon on scallops, and add wine.
- Simmer and let reduce, 2-3 minutes.
- Drizzle with reduction and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
Dom Sea Scallops