DetailsHoney-glazed turkey breast, applewood-smoked for added flavor and spiral-sliced for easy serving. Our turkeys are fed a soybean-based diet in an all-natural feeding process, producing a tastier, more flavorful bird. Weight varies due to natural feeding process. Fully cooked and ready to serve. One breast serves 10-14
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Honey-Glazed Turkey Breast
6-8 POUND BREAST; SERVES 12-16
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove turkey from packaging and place on a rack in a roasting pan, cover with foil and heat approximately 1 hour to an internal temperature of 120°F. The turkey is fully cooked, so be careful not to overheat as this can result in dryness. The meat will appear pink (like smoked ham).
- Serve at room temperature as hors d’oeuvres, on a buffet or in sandwiches.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
Honey-glazed Turkey Breast