DetailsAllen Brothers is proud to offer the most distinctive, most tender, and definitely the most delicious Grass Fed Beef. Sourced from unrivaled marbling breeds, born and raised in the USA by family farmers, 100% grass fed and finished. Ours have an exquisite, more tastefully infused flavor, with a succulence that exceeds all typical expectations. Perfect for those that prefer the all-natural flavors of grass fed beef. Note: Grass Fed Ribeyes are Dry-aged. 2 pc Dry-aged Grass Fed Bone-in Ribeye 16 oz ea 2 pc Grass Fed Filet Mignon 8 oz ea
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Grass Fed Beef
Suggested Preparation of Grass Fed Beef
Allen Brothers’ meat should always be thawed on a dish in the refrigerator in the vacuum-sealed package. This is the safest way to thaw and allows the product to retain all of its natural juices, which are essential for exceptional flavor. Never thaw products at room temperature or under water.
Since Grass Fed beef is lower in fat we recommend a cooked temperature from rare to medium-rare.
If you like, you can lightly coat the meat with extra virgin olive oil for browning and to prevent the meat from drying out.
Please note that naturally leaner Grass Fed beef cooks faster than grain fed beef. When grilling, quickly sear the meat over high heat on each side then reduce heat to medium or low until just before it reaches the desired temperature as the temperature will continue to rise after it is removed from the heat.
Resting cooked meat allows the natural juices that seep to the center during cooking to redistribute throughout the cut, and ensures a moist finished selection at the table. As the meat rests, it also continues to rise in temperature (5°to 15°F).