DetailsThese are among the largest shrimp you can buy and so rare, it's only natural that Allen Brothers would offer them. Perfect for the grill or an impressive shrimp cocktail, the tail is left on for a stunning presentation. Our shrimp are hand-peeled and deveined. Packed in a resealable bag and ready to cook. Source: Farm-Raised, Southeast Asia
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Jumbo White Shrimp & Colossal Black Tiger Shrimp
2 POUNDS SHRIMP; SERVES 4-6
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 2 pounds shrimp, thawed*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 lemons,halved
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger root, peeled and grated
- Rinse shrimp and pat dry.
- In a large skillet, sauté shrimp on medium-high with olive oil, red pepper flakes, lemon, garlic and ginger root until shrimp curls and turns opaque.
- Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
Giant BT Shrimp
Our selection features seafood as it should be with all the firmness, fresh taste and hints of sweetness your taste buds expect and anticipate with every bite. All of our colossal shrimp are grown without the use of hormones or antibiotics and contain no chemical additives. Easily prepared to accompany your filet or steak for delicious Surf and Turf or to add to your favorite dish, whether steamed, broiled, or grilled, these shrimp and prawns for sale can be prepared and served in a myriad of ways. Perfect for your salad or shrimp cocktail, every piece is bursting with the fresh flavor your mouth expects for a delightful dining experience. We offer several options when you buy shrimp from our trusted selections. From giant black tiger to jumbo white shrimp, all of the varieties we feature are large, juicy, and full of flavor. With a focus on choosing only the finest suppliers with the most incomparable of standards, such as farm-raised shrimp from southeast Asia, our selections meet the highest standards of freshness, quality, and taste to ensure absolute satisfaction with every order. One of the reasons our selections are so widely chosen as the best is because we offer all of the abovementioned elements while also offering even sized pieces that are already deveined for added convenience and consistency. Our commitment to such standards has made us the ultimate destination for the highest grade of seafood on today's competitive market. Discover the world of flavor awaiting you with every bite today.