DetailsLow in fat but off the charts in flavor, our 12-14 ounce Natural Elk tenderloins are delicate and delicious, never gamey. Either cooked on the grill or roasted in the oven, these tenderloins are tender juicy no matter how you slice them. Raised with no added hormones or antibiotics. Taste the difference. Two 12-14oz tenderloins per package, 2 packs per order.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
12-13 OUNCE ROAST; SERVES 2
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
PAN & OVEN ROAST
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Pat tenderloins dry with paper towel. Season meatwith salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in ovenproof skillet.When almost smoking, sear tenderloins on all sides.
- Drain off extra oil and put pan with elk inpreheated oven.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes for medium-rare.
- Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice to serve.
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- 2. Brush tenderloin with olive oil and season withsalt and pepper.
- 3. Grill, turning once for 10-12 minutes.
- 4. Let sit for 5 mintues before slicing.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information
NZ Elk Tenderloins