DetailsSavor the sweet smoke flavor of apple and hickory wood. Roast, grill or broil and serve with your favorite sauce or just enjoy as-is. Bones are frenched for finger-food convenience.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Smoked Duck Wings
Smoked Duck Wings (Fully Cooked)
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Remove thawed product from refrigerator 45-60 minutes before cooking and allow to come to room temperature. Please note: Wings are fully cooked and only need to be re-heated until warmed through to the bone and skin is crispy
- Remove wings from packaging and choose method of preparation below:
- Preheat oven to 400. Place wings in oven-safe sheet pan or skillet.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until wings are warmed through to the bone and skin is crispy.
- Remove from oven and serve. Try them with your favorite wing sauce if desired.
- Preheat grill to HIGH.
- Optional: Dress wings with your favorite wing sauce or glaze before and/or after re-heating.
- Place wings on Hot Grill for 3-5 minutes then flip wings to opposite side.
- Grill for another 3-5 minutes until wings are warmed through to the bone and skin is crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 45-60 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information