DetailsFamous for their delicate flavor and rich marbling, these chops are aged to perfection in our custom-designed cooling rooms. Whether you grill, broil, or bake, these chops are incredibly tender, thick, and juicy. You won’t find better tasting or more tender pork anywhere.
NOTE: While we make every attempt to meet the thicknesses listed, these figures are only averages. Weight is guaranteed.
- Cooking Instructions
Berkshire Bone-In Pork Chops
6-12 OUNCE CHOPS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
SEAR & ROAST
- Season chops with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high. Sear 1 minute per side and then roast in the oven 6-10 minutes per side (depending on portion size) or to desired internal temperature.
- Lightly brush chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill 7-10 minutes per side (depending on portion size) or to desired internal temperature.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed meat from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
14.oz.Pork chop bone-in
6.oz.Pork chop bone-in
12.oz.Pork chop bone-in