DetailsFamous for their delicate flavor and rich marbling, these chops are aged to perfection in our custom-designed cooling rooms. Whether you grill, broil, or bake, these chops are incredibly tender, thick, and juicy. You won’t find better tasting or more tender pork anywhere.
NOTE: While we make every attempt to meet the thicknesses listed, these figures are only averages. Weight is guaranteed.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Berkshire Bone-In Pork Chops
6-12 OUNCE CHOPS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
SEAR & ROAST
- Season chops with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil on medium-high. Sear 1 minute per side and then roast in the oven 6-10 minutes per side (depending on portion size) or to desired internal temperature.
- Lightly brush chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill 7-10 minutes per side (depending on portion size) or to desired internal temperature.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed meat from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
14.oz.Pork chop bone-in
6.oz.Pork chop bone-in
12.oz.Pork chop bone-in