DetailsOur own lamb is a cut above, marbled and supremely tender. Born and raised in the U.S. (not imported). Offered exclusively at Allen Brothers. Generous 2-rib thickness with one rib bone removed.
NOTE: While we make every attempt to meet the thicknesses listed, these figures are only averages. Weight is guaranteed.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Rib Chops & Loin Chops
6-9 OUNCE CHOPS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of butter and 1 teaspoon of olive oil on medium-high.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Sauté 4-6 minutes per side or to desired internal temperature.
BROIL OR GRILL
- Preheat broiler to high or grill to medium-high.
- Lightly brush lamb with olive oil and season with salt and pepper or favorite herb.
- Broil 4-6 minutes each side, or cook to desired internal temperature.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information