DetailsThis Allen Brothers exclusive is the perfect dinner for two. Cut from USDA Prime beef, so you know it's the best of the best, it offers the rich pleasures of Prime rib in a more convenient size. Add your favorite side dishes to compose the perfect gourmet meal. Ready to roast or grill.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Double-Bone Rib Roast
2.5 POUND ROAST; SERVES 2-3
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Sear on all sides until golden brown. Place on roasting rack in pan with bones facing down in the center of the oven.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 15 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
4.oz.Ribeye Roast bone-in