DetailsOur crème brulee is a very special and rich version of this perennial custard treat that any fine dining restaurant would be proud to serve. Classically creamy, made with the finest ingredients, and ready in just 20 minutes. Shipped frozen. Serves 4.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
EACH RAMEKIN; SERVES 1
- Set oven to BROIL
- Remove seal and lid and place ramekins on the baking sheet. Sprinkle one sugar packet evenly across each crème brulee.
- Place baking sheet on oven rack 1- 2 inches from boiler element. Broil for 3-6 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Using caution, remove baking sheet from oven and allow crème brulee to stand 6-10 minutes. Sugar topping will harden while custard sets
Alternative Method: Thaw and serve.
- Nutritional Information