DetailsOften referred to as American lobster, these tails are much meatier than that of European spiny lobsters yet every bit as sweet and tender. We source ours from the cold, shallow waters as far north as Newfoundland. The perfect tails for avid seafood lovers who can never get too much of a good thing. Source: Wild caught, USA or Canada
- Cooking Instructions
1 OR 2 LOBSTER TAILS SERVE 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Bring 2-4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Tabasco® sauce, 3 whole cloves, dash of salt, 4 whole peppercorns and 1 bay leaf.
- Add lobster and simmer until opaque in center, 8-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Serve hot as an entrée or cool and shelled for other recipes.
- 2-4 lobster tails
- 8 tablespoons Allen Brothers Seafood Butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- Split tails in two, length-wise with kitchen shears, keeping the meat in the half shells.
- Combine butter, garlic and lemon.
- Lightly brush meat with butter mixture.
- Sear meat-side down on medium-hot grill for 3 minutes. Turn and grill shell-side down until lobster meat turns opaque white but not dry, 5-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Brush meat again with butter mixture and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information