DetailsMake your own rendition of America’s favorite appetizer, using our all natural “Naked” chicken with nothing added, ever. Raised on low-stress conditions on a small family farm, where the chickens have fresh water and a vegetarian diet. The bones are frenched for easier handling and eating with less mess, whether you’re serving at a dinner party or watching a sports event. Lollipop wings are ideal for make at home Korean style chicken wings. Approx. 20 pcs per pkg, approx. 40 pcs total.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Chicken Wing Lollipops
2 LBS Wings – Serves 4-8
Thaw product in refrigerator before cooking. Removed thawed product from refrigerator 45-60 minutes before cooking and allow to acclimate to ambient temperature. Remove wings from packaging and choose method of preparation below:
Preheat oven to 375 Deg F.
Pat dry with paper towels and season as desired – salt and cracked black pepper is our first suggestion, but BBQ dry rubs or your favorite sauce are also great options.
Bake on a greased baking sheet until internal temperature reaches 165 Deg F – about 20 minutes. For crispier wings, bake at 400 Deg F.
Preheat oil to 350 Deg F.
Fry the wings for 10 - 15 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through (165 Deg F). Remove from oil and drain. Allow the wings to rest for at least 10 minutes.
Flash-fry for 3-4 minutes to crisp the skin. Remove from oil and season immediately, or toss in your favorite sauce.
*Because oven calibrations may vary, it is always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the product is fully cooked but not overcooked.