DetailsSlow-roast our frenched drumsticks in a rich tomato and wine sauce, or use your own favorite chicken recipe. Expertly trimmed to expose the bone for easier eating. Naturally raised with no antibiotics or additives ever.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Chicken Osso Buco
6 pieces – serves 2-3
Thaw product in refrigerator before cooking. Removed thawed product from refrigerator 45-60 minutes before cooking and allow to acclimate to ambient temperature. Remove chicken from packaging and choose method of preparation below:
Preheat oven to 375 Deg F.
Pat dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper or spice/sauce of your choosing.
Roast on a greased baking sheet until internal temperature reaches 165 Deg F, approx. 20-30 minutes.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Pat dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper, or a grilling spice of your choosing.
Grill, turning frequently, until cooked through (165 Deg F) – about 15 minutes. Brush with barbecue sauce while cooking, if desired.
*Because oven calibrations may vary, it is always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure that the product is fully cooked but not overcooked.