DetailsCarefully cut, cracked, cleaned and butterflied, we do all the work so you can relax and enjoy the sweet, buttery tender meat only cold water lobster tails can provide. Grilled, baked or roasted, the plentiful meat lifts easily from the shell without sticking. Add your own topping or simply serve with drawn butter. Source: Wild caught, USA or Canada.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
1 OR 2 LOBSTER TAILS SERVE 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Bring 2-4 quarts of water to a boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Tabasco® sauce, 3 whole cloves, dash of salt, 4 whole peppercorns and 1 bay leaf.
- Add lobster and simmer until opaque in center, 8-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Serve hot as an entrée or cool and shelled for other recipes.
- 2-4 lobster tails
- 8 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- Split tails in two, length-wise with kitchen shears, keeping the meat in the half shells.
- Combine butter, garlic and lemon.
- Lightly brush meat with butter mixture.
- Sear meat-side down on medium-hot grill for 3 minutes. Turn and grill shell-side down until lobster meat turns opaque white but not dry, 5-12 minutes depending on weight.
- Brush meat again with butter mixture and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information