DetailsCarson’s smokes their famous Baby Back Ribs in a genuine wood burning pit using natural hickory wood. That means no chemical tenderizers, no marinades, no rubs, no liquid smoke and no boiled fall off the bone ribs here. Real authentic barbecue. Carson’s signature sauce is robust and a bit tangy with hints of brown sugar and molasses. They go the extra mile by dipping their ribs in their legendary sauce before they go into the smoker so both the sauce and smoke are infused into the meat.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Carsons's Ribs Pre-Sauced
1 SLAB; SERVES 1
Carson's specially packed BBQ Ribs have been fully cooked in our Signature Sauce and may be safely refrigerated for 30 days.
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- In pre-heated oven, select BROIL.
- Place slab on broiler pan bottom side (bones exposed) up.
- Broil 3-4 minutes, until meat and bones are evenly crackling.
- Turn slab over and baste with Carson's Signature Sauce.
- Allow topside to broil 3-4 minutes.
- The entire process should take about 8 minutes but depends on how hot the broiler is and how crispy you like your ribs.
- Make sure grill is hot.
- Place bottom side (bones exposed) directly on grill.
- Baste top of slab with Carson's Signature Sauce.
- When meat and bones are evenly crackling (2-3 minutes) turn slab over so topside is directly on grill.
- After 2-3 minutes, ribs should be done.
- The entire process should take about 6 minutes but depends on how hot the grill is and how crispy you like your ribs.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
Carson's Ribs Carsons