DetailsTender and flaky, Red Snapper has a light, sweet taste and takes on the flavor of accompanying sauces and spices. Our butterflied fillets come with the beautiful coral skin on, which helps keep the portions intact in the pan or on the grill. Each filet is individually vacuumed packed for your convenience. Source: Costa Rica, Farm Raised.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Butterflied Red Snapper
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
1. Prepare grill (medium-high heat) or preheat broiler.
2. Rub fish with oil on both sides; sprinkle inside with salt, and pepper.
3. Place fish, directly on grill or for easier turning in a grill basket
4. Grill fish just until opaque in center, about 6 minutes per side.
5. Use spatula to gently transfer fish to platter.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
- Nutritional Information
Red Snapper Filets