DetailsBeef Wellington with Allen Brothers beef tenderloin at its heart. Our beef tenderloin is carefully layered with duck and goose liver pate, accented with black truffles and our mushroom duxelles all wrapped in a golden puff pastry that is ready to cook. One Wellington serves 6-8
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Beef Wellington Roast
3-3.5 POUND ROAST; SERVES 8-10
DO NOT THAW PRODUCT
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place FROZEN pastry-wrapped roast in a roasting pan (do not thaw prior to cooking).
- Bake roast 45 minutes, reduce heat to 400°F, and bake 45 minutes longer for medium-rare to medium. Bake roast to a minimum internal temperature of 130°F to 140°F.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Do not thaw meat.
Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
Wellington Beef Tenderloin Roast