DetailsOur special, thick-cut Chicago-style baby back ribs (also known as pork loin back ribs) are tender, meaty and flavorful. Whether on the grill or in the oven these ribs are best cooked with a coating of your own rub, then brush your favorite sauce on later if you choose. Half slabs for easy storage. Uncooked.
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Berkshire Baby Back Ribs & Baby Back Ribs (uncooked)
1-2 SLABS; SERVES 1
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Season ribs with salt, pepper, garlic, barbecue spices and brown sugar.
- Place ribs on top of sliced onions in a roasting pan with 2-inch-high edges and fill with ½ inch of water or beer.
- Cover loosely with foil and cook 30 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 325°F and continue cooking 60 minutes. The ribs are finished when they are fork-tender.**
- Brush with sauce and glaze and broil until sauce is sticky.
- Preheat grill to medium-low.
- Grill bone-side down 20-25 minutes.
- Turn ribs and brush with sauce.
- Grill until they are fork-tender, 45-60 minutes.**
- Brush with sauce and serve.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking.
**Meat is fork-tender when it gives when a fork is inserted and twisted.
Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Nutritional Information
Pork Loin Baby Back Ribs
Pork Loin Baby Back Ribs