DetailsAtlantic Salmon is a different species than Pacific Salmon and the flesh is more delicate and lighter in color. With a medium-high fat content, it is tolerant of many preparation methods and flakes beautifully when cooked. Farm raised, in Norway, using safe and environmentally conscious techniques.
"Best Atlantic Salmon. No other online company can compete. The quality of your food is excellent and consistent. We've tried others, but they are not even close. Please keep up the quality and consistency."
"Great meat and seafood! You have provided our Christmas Eve And Day meals for 10 years now!! Love your products!"
- Shipping Info
Exclusive AB Prime Protection for a Delivery in Wholesome Condition
- We are eager to pack and ship your Allen Brothers order and offer your choice of the following Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Days: Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
- Order BEFORE Wednesday, Noon CST to receive your order on Friday of the same week!
- Orders placed after Noon CST on Wednesday will reflect available Allen Brothers Prime Delivery Dates for the following week - sorry, we do not ship our products over the weekend.
- Overnight Delivery Service reduces the time-in-transit to just 1 day for an additional $25 and is the perfect solution if you would like to receive your order on a Tuesday or you place your order AFTER Noon CST and would like to receive your order within 2 business days.
- All meats are individually shrink-wrapped and flash frozen to lock in all natural juices and flavor.
- Products are packaged in an attractive gift box and nestled in a reusable polystyrene container with enough dry ice to ensure safe delivery. The container is placed in a heavy-duty corrugate box for an additional layer of protection.
- When sending a gift you must make sure the gift recipient will be available for delivery.
Please see our SHIPPING PAGE for shipping costs, holiday order deadlines and more: https://www.allenbrothers.com/contact-shipping-information
- Cooking Instructions
Loch Duart Salmon Filets
6 OUNCE NATURAL FILETS
Thaw* product on a dish in the refrigerator.
- 4 6 oz Loch Duart salmon filets
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 garlic cloves sliced very thin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Brush half the butter in a large ovenproof skillet. Sprinkle butter with just enough water to moisten the bottom of the skillet.
- Season the salmon filets on both sides with salt and pepper and place in skillet. Brush the top of the salmon with remaining butter. Garnish the top of each filet with sprigs of thyme and rosemary and equal parts sliced garlic. Place in the skillet.
- Place skillet on stovetop and bring water to a boil. Immediately transfer skillet to pre-heated oven and bake until just opaque, about 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and fresh herbs, if desired.
- Grill salmon 3 minutes per side until center of fish just opaque or still pink. Serve immediately.
FOR BEST RESULTS
*See Delivery Storage and Thawing for thawing details.
Remove thawed product from the refrigerator 15-20 minutes before cooking.
- Nutritional Information